Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Today is something called "Father's Day". I thought everyday was "Emmett Day", but apparently, Daddys get their day too. Mommy said that we had to do whatever Daddy wanted today, and we just had to like it. But all he wanted to do was eat foods that Mama doesn't usually want him to eat. So, Daddy ate a bacon, sausage, egg and cheese bagel for breakfast at Big Daddy's Bagels and Chipotle Mexican Grill for lunch. I stuck with my normal bottle. FOR NOW...

You see, I didn't have any money to buy Daddy a present for his first Father's Day, so instead I surprised him by GETTING MY FIRST TOOTH!!! I have been a little grumpy lately and haven't been sleeping much (you trying growing a tooth!), so Mama was really surprised that I slept so good last night. After sticking her finger in my mouth and digging around for what seemed like forever, she screamed, "Emmett, you got your first tooth!" I'm still not really sure what all this means, but Daddy says I am one step closer to a eating a Big Mac and that's good enough for me.

 

On our way out the door to church...don't we look handsome?
 

I can almost reach it...
 

I love my Daddy!

No comments: