Friday, March 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a special day! Mama got a call early this morning that school was canceled. Of course, I didn't see the need to just sleep the day away, so I woke up at my usual time, 6:30. Mama wasn't too excited about that, but we had a great day anyway. We played and played. I even went outside to see the snow for a little bit. I don't understand what is so great about it. It was cold and wet and I really didn't like having to put so many clothes on. I think I'll just hang out inside by the fireplace until this all blows over.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Oh, Emmett! I am so glad you and your mommy got to enjoy the pleasures of a snow day ... two days in a row! I love the photos of you playing in the snow. You are such a handsome little man! Have a great time in Alton ... please post more photos soon :)

Love from the NW,
Your Auntie D