Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Butter Flies?

Let me just start by saying that, yes, I know I'm a slacker. Forgive me, family and friends, it's been way too long since my last post. It's not that I haven't been doing anything...in fact, I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. Now, however, both Mommy and I are sick and can't leave the house anyway, so.....perfect time to catch you all up!

Let's begin with a little trip we took a couple weeks ago to the Butterfly Pavilion. Yes, butterflies. Those beautiful little creatures that like to hang around flowers and ponds and all things pretty. While they were nice and all, I must admit that the butterflies were actually my least favorite part. I much preferred, to Mommy's dismay, all the creepy crawly creatures instead. We got to see spiders and cockroaches and millipedes...oh my! Mommy, being the brave woman that she is, even held a tarantula! I thought that was pretty cool. You can bet that I'm going to be bragging to my buddies about how superfly my Mama is!

One of many, many butterflies we saw at the Pavilion:


Me and my buddies touching a horseshoe crab:


Look at me petting a starfish!


Mommy holding Rosie the Tarantula:

2 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

u r one brave girl.
love the new header! Love it. :)

MommyBrain said...

Missy, Your face says it all in that last photo :)