Friday, February 19, 2010

The Big Boy Room

Well, my Mommy and Daddy finally did it. They got rid of the drab, genderless yellow walls and gave me what I've been waiting for--a really cool big guy room. Bye, bye teddy bears, cutesy animals and pretty figurines--HELLO cars, cars, cars! Take a look at the amazing results...

You may notice, however, that one element of the "big guy" room is lacking. Mommy and Daddy haven't set up my big boy toddler bed yet. I keep telling them I'm ready, but Momma has her doubts.


My bed...the location of my soon-to-be big boy bed!

Enjoying my reading nook...

A nod to Mommy and Daddy's time in Europe--they said they will take me to Switzerland to see the Matterhorn someday.

Mommy's homemade wall art that she made just for me.

A few of my favorite pictures and, of course, more books!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmett, mommy and daddy sure do know how to decorate a little boys room don't they, it is really cute and I bet you play in there a lot. LOVE GRANDMA COOKIE

Anonymous said...

Love your new big boy room E! Tell your mommy and daddy to get that new bed set up! Miss you, Aunt Sarah