Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pinch Me

Yesterday, we had our second follow-up with my cardiologist, Dr. Y, since my double switch surgery. And, once again, we got a great report! He says that my heart is functioning beautifully and that I have no activity restrictions anymore. Music to my ears! And a HUGE relief to my Mommy and Daddy. They still can't believe that the surgery they had been dreading since before I was even born is over...and I'm having a hard time believing it myself. We have a lot to be thankful for...a healing God, amazing friends, a supportive family, and incredible doctors. It's been a good year, and it looks like it's only going to get better :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled to hear your good news little man! I can't wait to see you...hopefully before the summer is over I will get to smooch on you!
Love YOU to the moon and back!
Aunt Mimi

Go Zesty with Dee! said...

How wonderful to keep hearing about all the great reports!! We'll continue to pray for this fantastic recovery for Emmett!

BTW: So glad you and Dana had a wonderful visit! :)