Sunday, August 10, 2008

Guess Who's Crawling!

You guessed it! Me!

For a few weeks, I could only go a couple feet before falling or collapsing from sheer exhaustion, but now I can go ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE, and, boy, do I! My favorite things to crawl to are:
1) the cat bowls--I have successfully tipped over the cat water twice now. Mama and Daddy are onto me, but I'm wily so I know that I'll get to it again...
2) the springy door stops--they are all over the house, but they managed to elude me for seven months. Now that I have found them, I love flicking them so they make this really cool, LOUD twangy sound. Mama and Daddy love it (okay, maybe love is a strong word)...but I think I have a future in music.
3) underneath my jumperoo--I used to love being "in" my jumperoo, but now I prefer to be under it. It's kind of my secret hiding place. Every big boy needs a place to get away from the world.
Mama sings a special song to me as I'm crawling off on my adventures (to the tune of "Are you Sleeping?") Watch the video of me below and you can almost imagine Mama singing this little tune:

Where are you going,
where are you going,
Baby E, Baby E
Mama can't keep up with you
She's exhausted and Daddy is too
Please slow down,
Please slow down

Me in action!


My fortress...

No comments: