Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm back!!!

I know, I know...it's been a long time since I have written a message. Once again, you can blame Mommy, because I can only use the computer when she lets me. She FINALLY got a new camera, which is a darn good thing, because I am getting cuter by the minute. Mama was starting to feel bad about this, but Auntie Dana really guilted her by nominating us for a "major award" for my website--okay, maybe not major, but the only awards anyone has nominated me for so far are "biggest baby feet" and "boogiest nose", so I was pretty excited. We don't have many pictures yet, but here are a few to wet your appetite. I miss you all!!! Love, Big E

Extreme close-ups of my "boogie nose" :)
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Hip, hip HOORAY! I am so glad you're back, Big E! I've been missing you like crazy! And I cannot believe how much you've grown and changed! You are looking less and less like a baby and much more like a little man ... you are as cute as ever ... gross nose, big feet, and all :) Love from the NW, Auntie D