Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog: Take 2

Yes, yes, I realize that the blog is a little outdated now. I can no longer technically call Emmett my Rocky Mountain Baby, and I, alas, am no longer a Rocky Mountain Momma. Therefore, the blog is in need of some updating. This will happen eventually, with the help of my technologically savvy BFF, Dana, I'm sure :)

I also must warn you that I will be taking over as head writer of the site, as Emmett has been quite the slacker lately. I mean, no posts since March...what's up with that, Big E? So, until he can become a little more consistent, he will only be making the occasional guest blogger appearance for the time being. I know that he is a more talented writer than me, not to mention funnier, more creative, and let's be honest, cuter...however, you'll just have to take what you can get for now. For my part, I promise to keep you all updated on our journey over the next two years...the ups, the downs, the highs, the lows, the travels, the adventures, and of course, THE BOYS!

Sending lots of love from Deutschland!
Frau Missy

Your New Head Writer (and my little "in utero intern")

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Woo Hoo! So glad to see you back in blog world :) And you know I am here to help with any and all uphauls!