Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm ready for my close-up!

Mommy says she gets lots of complaints from people (particularly the Grandmas and Aunt Sarah) that I don't get my picture taken enough. Mommy actually takes a lot of pictures of me...TOO MANY, if you ask me, but she had only had my picture taken professionally once, when I was just 6 months old. I guess it is a shame not to take advantage of my rugged good looks. So, Mommy and Daddy had my picture taken by a photographer friend of ours in a park by the mountains. He took a ton of pictures, but here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy! And try not to drool... :)




2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

I am seriously thinking about eating you up ... and sopping you up with a bisquit! You are so stinkin' C-U-T-E!

TheJilliebean said...

The one of you a little sideways with the fence behind you is ADORABLE. You are so cute. :)