Thursday, October 1, 2009

Silly geese--pellets are for fish!

Mommy and I went to one of my favorite places this week. It's a little pond with HUGE fish in it, and for a small fortune, you can buy pellets to feed them. Usually it's a lot of fun--a bonding experience with my favorite little underwater creatures. However, on this particular day, our bonding was interrupted by some very loud and very RUDE geese. They followed me everywhere, begging for tasty morsels of food and practically biting our fingers off in the process. It really started to make me mad! Take a look for yourself...

3 comments:

MommyBrain said...

This is why I won't go feed the ducks at our neighborhood lake - just me and Natalie - I am terrified of being overtaken by a well-organized gang of quackers!

You tell, E!

MommyBrain said...

That was suppose to be ...

You tell 'em, E!

MommyBrain said...

Might as well leave three comments ... I am such a dork ... just wanted to say that I love, love, love that header image of yours ... it was the perfect photo!

I MISS YOU!