Wednesday, March 31, 2010

San Diego on My Mind

REALLY early this morning (at like midnight), Mommy, Daddy and I got back from our trip to San Diego. We had so much fun! Everyday was packed with animals, beaches, walks and FOOD--my kind of vacation. As much as I loved San Diego though, it's always nice to come home to my own stuff. Click on the video scrapbook below of our super cool California getaway (be patient--it takes a few minutes to load)!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: San Diego Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbooking design

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmett tht video was really neat, who was having more fun you or your mom and dad. Love you grandma Cookie

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I like that smilebox scrapbook - what a great idea!

MommyBrain said...

Awesome! Emmett the beach bum - more like Emmett the big boy! You look like a little man in that photo! I am so glad you had such a great time seeing all the aneeemuls! Wish we gone on vacation with you ... next time!

M- Looks like your new camera worked out perfectly ... really good shots!

Chi-town momma said...

VERY cute! I love your hair in the last pic. I'm supposed to get mine cut on Friday, but that makes me want to keep my longer locks!
Glad you had a great time - isn't the Wild Animal park amazing?