Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cousins, Cousins, Everywhere!

This weekend we had a visit from my Uncle Mitch, Aunt Diane and my BIG cousins, Dan, Ben and Sam. They were passing through for a couple days on their way up to the mountains for vacation. I had so much fun playing with the big guys. It was Sam's 11th birthday, and he got this thing they call a "skateboard". I had never seen one of these before, but after their visit, I know that I want one bad! I think I have a natural talent for it too--I even stood up on it for a few seconds (before falling). Look out, Tony Hawk!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cookie.net said...

Emmett I'm jealous of you
they all come to see Emmett
but not me. You are getting so big, almost as big as your cousins. It
looked like you all had so much fun. Ilike your new stroller. I can't wait to see you in persom, but for
now pictures will do. You all look so good.GRAMDMA

MommyBrain said...

Cannot believe how big your cousins are! And Emmett, you are entirely too cute on that skateboard! Reminds me of a boy named Craig - who rode a skateboard - and I had a huge crush on him :)