Monday, July 6, 2009

My First Co-Ed Bath

While everyone was here for Mama's Girls' Weekend, I took my first co-ed bath with my buddy, Natalie. Now I know I'm new to this whole anatomy thing, but Natalie seemed to be missing some parts, which concerned me. I was very confused and wanted to investigate this further, but Mama and Auntie D just kept saying, "You can touch your own parts, but not each others'." I don't understand what the fuss was all about, but they said we'd understand when we were older. They also said they wanted photographic evidence of our first bath together so they could show it to us when we go to the prom together someday. I don't know anything about proms, except that they involve food and dancing, so I'm in!



3 comments:

MommyBrain said...

I am so proud and honored to be the person who taught Emmett about private parts and only touching his own ... what a cool auntie I am :)

MommyBrain said...

As far as prom dates are concerned, Natalie will be attending with a nerdy friend ... not a hot jock like Emmett is sure to be :)

Emmett Joseph said...

Come on, Dana, the hot jock always goes to the prom with the cheerleading captain, which Natalie is sure to be :)