Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Aside from being Grandma Cookie and Grandpa Mike's 51st wedding anniversary (WOW!), it was also our nation's Independence Day. Mama and Daddy had a BBQ and invited friends over to watch the fireworks in our neighborhood. I EVEN got to stay up really late and watch them too. Mama said she had this vision of me sitting on her lap and watching the fireworks together. I hated to disappoint her, but there was a very cute 13 year old girl at our house, and I decided that I would much rather sit on her lap. So, here I am, with my new girlfriend, Taylor, enjoying the sights and sounds. Happy 4th of July, everyone!


1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

As long as you don't love Taylor more than Natalie ... we're alright ... otherwise, we are heading out to Denver to have a little "chat" with this 'tween!