Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Party on, E!

Last weekend, I went to my first big-kid birthday party. You know, the kind where you get in the car, drive a long way to some place special (like a museum, restaurant or park), take a present, sing Happy Birthday, eat cake, and all that jazz. Well, it was my friend, M's, 3rd birthday, and she did it up right. We went to the Children's museum where I got to climb in a cave and even sit in a firetruck (my favorite part!). I am feeling like I got the short end of the stick on my last birthday, since I was still recovering. Therefore, I am already coming up with ideas for next year's festivities, because I want to give Mommy and Daddy plenty of time to save up for it. Don't worry...you're ALL invited :)

Amazingly calm and cool Fire Chief Emmett to the rescue!


Riding shotgun in the fire truck--look out!


Me and my buddies--aren't we cute?

3 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Can't wait to hear the details of E's big 3rd birthday celebration! I hear traveling to Seattle to have your party is all the rage amongst the three year old crowd ... or inviting out-of-town guests ... either one ;)

Anonymous said...

Emmett that picture of you in the fire engine is too cute. I love that. LOVE GRANDMA COOKIE

Brittany Neuhaus-Peters said...

E, it would be so much fun to come celebrate your birthday with you. Have your mom let us know ahead of time when the party is and maybe we can work something out.

Love you! - Britt