Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two words: Di-Saurs

Thanks to my Grandma Donna and Papa Jim, I have something bordering on an obsession with a certain movie: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (or Di-saurs as I like to call them). This movie has everything I like--adventure, excitement, cute cuddly animals, and most importantly, (you guessed it) di-saurs. Knowing how much I love them, my Mommy and Daddy took me to the Museum of Science and Nature today to see REAL ones. Granted, they didn't have skin anymore and they didn't talk much, but they were still pretty darn cool. And HUGE! One of them was like as big as my house!

Also, I got to see my very first movie! It was an IMAX, so it felt like I was right inside the movie. It was about sea monsters--big, scary ones that lived millions of years ago. I can't wait to go back next month and see the new one! Here are a few pictures of our big day.



3 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Boys and girls are so different!

When NHV encountered di-saurs for the first time - at our science museum - she freaked out! She was absolutely terrified! She'll walk Dinosaur Train occasionally, and CPV loves it ... but she's not interested in seeing them IRL :)

Chi-town momma said...

Ahh, little boys and their obsessions - things with wheels and dinosaurs. The inventor of Dinosaur Train is a GENIUS!!!

Brittany Neuhaus-Peters said...

Hey E, Love the pictures. It looks like you had a blast. You must have some amazing parents to take you to do all this fun stuff!! :)

Miss you, Britt