Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogs...they are a-changin'

Soooo....what do you think of my new blog wallpaper? I know, I know...hearts? A little girly perhaps, UNLESS you're a super-cool heart surgery survivor like me. Mama thought it suited me, and I must agree. So, like it or not, I'm rockin' the hearts. At least for the time being...

IF you are a regular blog visitor, I have one little request to make. Before I do, picture my cute little face...big puppy dog brown eyes...pouty red lips...cutest chubby toes in the world...yeah, that's me. Got the visual? Now that you have that picture of me in your head, picture those big brown eyes asking this eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny favor....Will you PLEASE start leaving comments on my blog??? Some of you (Grandma Cookie, Aunt Dana, Aunt Clarissa, etc.) are very good at this, but most of you aren't. It's not that I'm full of myself and need your affirmation, but...okay, that's totally it. I need to know that people are reading this if I'm going to continue it; otherwise, I'm just writing for myself, and let's face...that's just not fun (don't tell my Mommy I said that...she's a teacher). Anyway...it's super easy to do. For instructions, read here.

Thank you! I can't wait to read all of your funny, insightful and flattering comments! :)

Big E

6 comments:

MommyBrain said...

i think the hearts are totally appropriate ... especially with a certain day of love coming up in the next month ;) And Big E, you have one amazing heart! Your Auntie Dana "hearts" you very much!

ps this was my toddlerbrain background when i first launched

Anonymous said...

Emmett-- Grandma thinks you have the biggest heart in the world. You also have the strongest heart in the world, so why not put hearts everywhere, let's celebrate with hearts. Grandma Cookie

Chi-town momma said...

E - just cause you asked so nicely, I will be sure to comment for you too!

Emmett Joseph said...

Awww..thanks, Laurie!

TheJilliebean said...

love the hearts....i'm always peeking in on rocky mountain baby :) we love big e. jill and dalton

Brittany Neuhaus-Peters said...

Hey E, I read almost everyday.. You should def. keep it going, it's great to hear how life is going in Colorado.

Miss you little cuz,
Brittany

ps. I love the hearts.