Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where to begin?

Hello, family and friends. Have you missed me?

First of all, I would like to thank my beautiful, amazing, selfless, intelligent, and talented (she made me say that) mother for taking over my blog while I was in the hospital. She's not the best writer in the world, but I had limited options, and she got the job done.

And thanks to all of you for following my story. As you will see in the following updates, I have made an incredible recovery from my second open-heart surgery. My Mommy, Daddy and all of my doctors are amazed by how well I am doing just four (very busy) weeks later. I am going to attempt to catch you up on my life for the last month...it won't be easy, but I'm up to the challenge. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The happiest day of my life to date--leaving the hospital on December 17th!


Ahhh, real food. My first post-hospital meal...PF Changs fried rice in our hotel room--my favorite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emmett,
Your mommy is a Math Teacher that is why she is not the best writer in the world! I am glad you are doing well and had a great Christmas and 2nd Birthday! Keep smilin' Emmett and Give your Mommy and Daddy lots of hugs!