Friday, June 11, 2010

Center of Attention

Well, we made it back safe and sound. I am so happy to be back in my own house with my own toys and my own kitties. To make our return even better, my Great-Grandma Norma, Grandma Donna, Papa Jim, and Aunt Carol came for a visit. They brought me presents, played with me, and showered me with attention--just the way I like it! That is why I haven't updated you all for a while, but since they left last night, I have a little more time on my hands.

Thank you again for all of the prayers and good thoughts while I was in the hospital. I am a tough guy, but I still couldn't have done it without all of you!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Visit June 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: