Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our LPCH Heroes!

Over the last year and a half, I have had three surgeries at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. I stayed 10 days with the first surgery, 9 days with the second, and 8 days with the third. That's a total of 27 days spent with the most incredible medical professionals IN THE WORLD. We love our LPCH family, and cannot thank them enough for taking such good care of me and my parents. Here are some pictures of just some of the nurses, PAs, and doctors that took care of me during this last visit. Thank you from the bottom of my new and improved heart!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our LPCH Heroes
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Jill Costick said...

Hallelujah. That's the first word that come to my mind when I read about you, amazing little Emmett. You truly are a gift. But, also blessed to have two such amazing and loving parents. I'm so glad to head you are doing so good.

When I look at you in that bed you look so similar to my son. He would love you. We must all meet someday.

xoxo
Jill & Dalton