Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leaving a Comment

Hello, family and friends! Some of you have mentioned that you can't leave a message on my blog. I took some steps to make that easier for you, because I LOVE reading what you have to say. If you want to leave a message, just click on "Comment" under a posting (it will probably have a number in front of it, like "2 Comments", for example). This will bring up a blank text box to type your message into. Once you are finished, you will need to identify yourself by typing in your Google account OR you can simply select "Anonymous" and then submit. If you choose anonymous, please make sure you include your name somewhere in your message, so I know who is talking to me. Finally, it will ask you to type in a word for verification. This is just to reduce spam.

Now try it. Right now. Or I will cry. No pressure...

Make sure to check in often next week as Mommy will be updating from Lucille Packard in CA during my surgery. Hugs and kisses to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness...I was having blog comment withdrawal! We will be thinking and praying for Emmett's speedy and super effective surgery and recovery. And also for mom and dad to have peace, patience, and rest during this stressful and worrisome time. Love you all! (Rissa and the Boys)