Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Berry Picking

This morning, Mama and twelve of her Mommy friends took all of us kids to a patch to pick strawberries. I didn't really see the point. I mean, don't get me wrong...it was fun and all, but it seems so much easier to just buy them at the store. My favorite part was riding on top of big hay bales out to the patch. It was real bumpy and Mama almost fell off once or twice--that was funny! My other favorite part was eating the strawberries, and I ate a lot of 'em! I think they would have made more money off of us if they would have weighed me before and after the berry picking and charged us for the difference.

We ended up with a couple containers of juicy red strawberries and a serious case of the fussies, because I was so tired from all the hard work. Overall, it was a fun outing for me and buddies. Here are some pictures of me on the farm.

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Ummm ... yummy ... bring some to the NW when you come in like 10 days ... Woo Hoo!

cookie.net said...

Emmett thse berries really looked good, your cousin Addie would really like them. Grandma would like that big white rocker to rock you in.
Love you
Grandma cOOKIE