Saturday, August 8, 2009

County Fair

Today, Mama and her friend, Colleen, took me to the County Fair. It was so much fun! Even though the rides weren't going yet, I got to see lots of cool stuff. There were bunnies, pigs, cows, goats and sheep--not to mention big tractors! Unfortunately, I couldn't ride on any of them, but I got to stand next to them. Their tires were taller than me...and I'm a BIG boy! I think my favorite animals were the pigs and bunnies, but you can keep the goats. They were loud, stinky, and kept trying to get out of the gates to get me. Mama tried to get me to eat this stuff called "funnel cake". She said it was yummy, but it looked like a big ole mess to me. I did, however, partake of the hand-squeezed lemonade, which tasted pretty darn good in the 95 degree heat.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Now that looks like fun ... and I really, really want some of that lemonade! Love you, Big E!

Rissa and the Boys said...

Your buddy, Matthew, sure does like animals and tractors too. His favorite animal to see is the cows. Of course, they're readily seen at Uncle Pats. Uncle Ramon takes me on tractor rides. Maybe next time you're in town, you can come on a ride and see the cows, chickens, goats, dogs, and whatever else my crazy family has at their "petting zoo".

TheJilliebean said...

I love these photos. Looks like you had a good time.

Dalton thinks the same thing about goats-you can keep'em

Miss U! xoxo-Jill

Emmett Joseph said...

Miss you too, Jill! I can't wait to meet Dalton.