Monday, August 17, 2009

Fasten Your Seatbelt!

I know that, offically, you are supposed to be 16 before you drive, but I have a natural talent for it. I have a need for speed. My Mom picked up this sweet little ride for me at a garage sale. It only goes as fast as my feet will take me, but it's just a matter of time before I talk them into a new car with some horsepower. I have my eyes on a candy apple red jeep that would be the envy of the playground. Dad is sold...now I just have to work on Mama.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Emmett you are getting so big. I have a pink jeep so I know you would really love the red one. Tell my Aunt Missy to get it for you! I miss you Emmett!
Love, your cousin Addie

MommyBrain said...

Is there room in there for a cute little passenger ... of the female variety? ;)

Kisses,
Natalie