Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Week of Fun!

This was a particularly busy week. On Tuesday, Mama and I went with our friend, Colleen, to feed fish. They were some big suckers! I think they were really happy to see me, because it looked like they hadn't been fed in at least an hour. I fed them these little brown pellets that stunk really bad and tasted even worse (hey, a guy has to try!). Then we went for a walk around a lake and threw rocks into it. I succeeded in not only making big splashes, but making big messes as well. What can I say? It's a gift.

On Thursday, we went with some of my buddies to the Railroad Museum. We even got to climb up into some of the old trains and walk (or should I say, RUN) around them. It was a lot of fun, but honestly, my favorite part was just playing with the wooden train track inside the gift store. I could have saved Mama some money if she'd asked, because I would have been perfectly happy just staying in the store.

Yesterday, we had a playdate at a local play area. We had never been there before so that was fun, but Mama got mad at me. She said I was continually "testing the boundaries of the playground", whatever that means. I just don't like feeling constricted, so I preferred to run off every few minutes and Mama had to find me...she did not find this as entertaining as I did.

Finally, last night we went to the Chili Cook-off and Brewfest at Daddy's work. I didn't try any of the chili (or beer, for that matter), but I did partake in some tasty chicken kabobs and yummy ice cream treats. There were some crazy people there, including these really, really tall people. Mama said they were on something called stilts, but I think they just drink a lot of milk.

I know this is a lot to take in all at once, but here are some pictures that will give you a better idea as to what my week was like. And it looks like next week will be just as exciting. Mama and I are going to visit her friend Dana and my buddy (and future prom date), Natalie. I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you about that trip when I get back. Until then, have a wonderful and messy week--I know I will!

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Big E, You are so stinkin' cute! We cannot wait to see you ... the activity level may be a little more tuned down, but I can promise fun :)