Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Waiting Game

Over two weeks ago, I spent the day in the hospital. It was time for me to get an MRI and a heart catheterization so that my surgeon, Dr. H, could see how I was doing with my PA band. It was a LONG day, although I had the pleasure of being asleep for most of it. I'm sure it was an even longer day for my parents. Everyone at the hospital was really nice to me though. My nurse, Elisa, even gave me a stuffed fish, which I promptly named "Fish"--I am very clever like that.

Now the hard part...the wait. We still haven't heard if or when I will need to have another surgery. We are hopeful that no news is good news, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Mama hates to wait. I guess it's a family trait, because I also hate to wait...especially for pictures. So, in honor of our waiting period, here is a little collage of me waiting for the camera. It is sure to put a smile on your face!

3 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Oh, Big E, being patient (or A patient) is no fun at all ... these photos are fun, though ... you little wiggle worm, you!

cookie.net said...

Emmett you are so cute crying or laughing. Iwould
probably be wriggling all over too, it's no fun but
with all those wires on you and its probably just as hard for your Mommy and Daddy.
LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA NEUHAUS

TheJilliebean said...

Sending you positive vibes. I also pray no news is good news.