Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes

Mama was looking at pictures and remembered that one year ago today, she and I were at the Botanical Gardens looking at all the pretty flowers, trees and ponds. There were pictures of me, and I didn't even recognize myself. For starters, I didn't have hardly any hair and NOW I have an amazing head full of shiny, golden brown hair. I also couldn't walk back then...I don't know, maybe I couldn't even crawl yet. How did I ever get into trouble? Now I am all over the place--just try and stop me. Here is a picture from that day one year ago and another of how I look today. Can you believe the difference a year makes? I can't wait to see how handsome I am in 2010!

3 comments:

cookie.net said...

EMMETT,
YOU are twice the size you were last year. This is so hard being away from you and your mom and dad. I don't know I guess I'll just have to pack my bags and move on out there, as
much as I don't like the height. I'm throwing you a big kiss kiss and hug.
LOVE YOU BIG BOY
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA NEUHAUS

MommyBrain said...

You are one handsome little devil (with or without hair). I wish I could give you a big smooch!

Love from the NW!

Emmett Joseph said...

You will soon, Dana Lou!