Friday, August 7, 2009

Comments please!

I have been writing this blog for a while now, and my favorite thing in the world is to log on and see if anyone has left me comments. No one is writing to me, so I don't know if anyone is reading my blog. That makes me sad (picture a tear running down my big, chubby cheek). Leaving a comment is easy to do! Under each post is a tag that says "0 Comments" or "1 Comment", etc. Click on this and it will provide an open text box for you to type in a message. You will have to type a security word that it gives you and you will have to identify yourself. If you have a google account, type in your email address and password. Or you can sign in with an Open ID. Just try it. Put a big smile on this little boy's face, and I PROMISE...the more comments you leave, the more I will write! Love and miss you all!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what are the odds?!I am actually online and checking out your blog the same day you post a new message! Since I was talking to some gals at work yesterday about yours and Dana's blogs, I thought I would check them out and look for some new pics and fun stories about the kiddos!! And I refuse to be a reason you have any tears running down your face by not posting a comment, so hello my dear...hugs and kisses to you and Joe and Big E too!! Love you! Lisa Lee

MommyBrain said...

Hey, big E, you could throw a little love your Aunt D's way ... I do commment ... and I think your blog is super fabulous! Perhaps a comment contest is in order?! Most comments wins a visit from Big E???

Emmett Joseph said...

Sorry, Auntie D, you are right. You are a loyal and faithful commentator. Lisa Lee, I am so excited that you stopped by E's blog--yay!!!

cookie.net said...

Emmett,
You don't know how much papa and mama loves to see those pictures and the messages. Keep sending them I look every day for them. Love yoGRANDMA COOKIE AND GRANDPA MIKE

Rissa and the Boys said...

I'm a NOBODY! Every since you said I could comment, I sure try. Boo hoo! Just teasing. I love this blog and I try to keep it lively on my end! Mommy, and MommyBrain (I know who you are) and it is on!!!