Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday Fun!

Today was a super fun day. We went to church and then headed to the aquarium downtown. We ate lunch at the restaurant inside and got to sit right next to a big aquarium! I sipped milk and munched on pasta while sharks, snappers and turtles swam right in front of us. I got so excited about watching the fish that I fell off my chair...literally. Then we headed upstairs and looked at all the amazing underwater creatures. To top is all off, when we went outside to get in our car, we ran into a huge snake in the parking lot. It was a perfect Sunday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Emmett,
What was Uncle Joe pointing at in that one picture? Did you have fun at the aquarium? I bet you did. Did Aunt Missy scream when you saw the snake in the parking lot? Love, you cousin Addie

Emmett Joseph said...

Believe it or not, Addie, he was pointing to a tiger...in the aquarium! Isn't that crazy? No, Mama didn't scream at the snake, but another lady did. I miss you! Emmett

MommyBrain said...

Did you happen to run into a large man dressed as a shark? If you did, no worries, it's just a costume :)

Just wondering ... Natalie