Monday, August 3, 2009

Full House

Last week, my Grandma Donna, Aunt Spring, my cousins (Tory, Avary and Libby) and Tory's friend, Cassie, came for a visit. Talk about a crowded house! It seems especially crowded since Daddy and I are the only men here. I have never seen so much stuff--clothing, makeup, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes and cell phones--yikes! I am having a super time playing with my cousins though, especially since they are sharing all their cool toys with me. We've even gone on some adventures. We went to the zoo, we took a train ride in Georgetown, we visited the Garden of the Gods AND we went shopping on Pearl Street. It has been a jam-packed visit! They are leaving tonight, which makes me kind of sad, but I know I'll see them when we're home for Thanksgiving.

Mama took so many pictures that I can't possibly include them all, so here are three collages--one of all of us kids, one of things we have been doing, and one of the beautiful Garden of the Gods. Enjoy!

THE KIDS!


THE ADVENTURES!


THE BEAUTY OF COLORADO!

No comments: