Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Auntie D's Big Delivery

Today, my Mommy's best friend, Dana, is going to the hospital to have her second daughter. Part of me was hoping she'd have a boy who could be my best buddy, but she does make REALLY cute girls ;) So, they can either be my best buddies OR my future prom dates (it's nice to have options). Mommy says that Dana has had a tough pregnancy, so we're praying for a quick and healthy delivery.

Auntie D, if you're reading this, I love you and I can't wait to meet my new best friend!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Emmett, this is Conway's dad, Greg. I saw your post on my son's website (www.care4conway.com). Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at all. While my knowledge is limited, my wife is extremely educated on LTGA/CCTGA (not by choice obviously!) I'm certain she wouldn't mind talking to you about our experience so far and what we've learned. Email me if you'd like our phone numbers and God Bless your little one!

Greg Beckemeier
CandyCartons.com
custombox@gmail.com
www.candycartons.com
www.care4conway.com

MommyBrain said...

Big E ... you are so sweet to think of me and wish me well during the delivery of your second "option" ;)

Love you ... big smooches ... cute pic, btw!