Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Two-Week Whirlwind!

Two weeks ago, Mommy and I took a plane ride back to Illinois and Missouri to see our family (Daddy drove in a week later). We spent time with all my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and a few friends--they spoiled me rotten! Even though it was exhausting to drive from house to house...to house to house...and to live out of a suitcase for two whole weeks, it was so worth it! I got to go to my big cousin Brittany's wedding, bake cookies with my Grandma Donna, eat a big old Thanksgiving dinner, and so much more. I figured that I had a job to do while I was there. Since my family doesn't get to see me all that often, I had to pour on the charm. I gave out a ton of hugs and kisses, said LOTS of new words (including everyone's names) and posed for countless pictures. And when it was all over, I handled the 14.5 hour car trip back home like a real champ. I didn't even fuss once! Mommy and Daddy kept saying what a good boy I was. Maybe I need to start acting up--I don't want to set the bar too high. I hope you all had a beautiful and fun Thanksgiving. Keep on reading, because I'm going to try to catch you up on our big adventure!

No comments: