Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Californ-I-A

We made it safe and sound out to California yesterday. After taking Emmett to meet Santa for the first time, we got carry-out and settled into our hotel bed to watch some bad Christmas movies. We are all doing very well! We are getting ready to leave for a long day of pre-op that includes an echo, EKG, chest x-ray and bloodwork. E is a little trooper though, so we know he will do fine. Thanks for all your positive thoughts and prayers. We will update more tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmett we are thinking of all of you. When you get back to your room call me and tell me HELLO. LOVE YOU BABY

Emmett Joseph said...

Don't know who left this message--don't forget to include your name! :)

Anonymous said...

It was your silly old grandma Cookie that left the other note. I'm sorry I didn't put my name