Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My First Wedding...

well, it wasn't MY wedding...yet. We went to my cousin Brittany's wedding in Illinois. I'll be honest...I didn't see a lot of it. I was getting super excited watching everyone walk down the aisle. And what do I do when I get super excited? I yell really loud. I wasn't crying, I was cheering for them. Even though Mommy and Daddy thought it was cute, they thought I might be a "distraction" during the wedding. So instead, Daddy and I went outside and ran laps around the church for a whole hour. I was one hot mess by the time everyone came out of the church!

2 comments:

Brittany Neuhaus-Peters said...

I'm so glad you guys could make it, I miss you all very much!! :) Give Emmett a big hug and kiss for me and I will be praying for him, but I just know he will do great, he is such a big strong boy!

Brittany Neuhaus-Peters said...

PS.. Email me those pictures when you get a chance. They are great!